MY LYFE
My name is maria alejandra bernal,I am 16 years old,one of the things that I like the most of me is that I am an honest,creative,affectionate,cheerful,and enterprising person,In my free time I like to hang out with my friends,watch movies,eat a lot,and go to the gym.
I have one brother and one little sister,my brother has 17 years old and his school year is ending,and I am so proud of him,my little sister has 4 years old is very beautiful but is very crazy,she is the craziest of the family,my mom is housewife and my dad is merchant.
I really like chocolate and all the food that gets fat but I don’t want to be fat so Sometimes I try to do diet,so during the week I do diet and weekends I eat yunk food,my dreams are to study and live in another country,Be a successful person,that my parents can feel proud of me,I know that with hard work I will reach my dreams whith patience  and dedication.
This is my last school year and I want to have all my goals clear so that In my future I can do well,the people I love the most are my mother and my dad,they are everything to me,I am very grateful whith them,and I ask God to protect and take care for them forever.
The career I want to study is business and tourism and hospitality management,probably I study that career in a different city that the one I live,becasuse tourism and hospitality management only hace it the autonoma university,and I want to study in a different place.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog